The University Store has what you need for how you study. Choose the course material option that suits you best: new, rental, digital or used.
· Make your own notes and annotations for studying.
· Keep the book for future classes.
· Sell it back to the University Store — we buy books year round.
· Save money — maybe not as much as renting, but savings are savings!
· Get free notes from previous owners.
· Sell it back to the University Store.
· Saves trees — the woodland creatures thank you.
· Highlight and take notes.
· Easy return for a clutter-free life.
· Save money by renting for the quarter you need.
· Get friendly reminders of the return due date.
· Can purchase to own any time before the due date.
· Ease of transportation from the dorm to the library.
· Access on a laptop, phone or other digital devices.
· Cheaper than buying new.
· No physical return of the book if rented.
Bonus Tip: If you find your textbooks cheaper somewhere else, the University Store will match Amazon’s and most local competitors’ prices.*
*Restrictions apply. See store for details.