Want to see what’s cookin’ in other countries? No need to pack a suitcase and hop on the next flight overseas — Campus Dining has got you covered. Get ready for International Education Week, a school-wide program from Nov. 12–16 that seeks to bring Cal Poly delicious new dishes from different locations and cultures across the globe.
Check out the menu items offered below. See if you can try them all!
At everyone’s favorite all-you-can-eat venue, each station brings something new to the table. During the week, 805 will offer these unique dishes.
- Allergen Free Station: Spanish tapas
- Vegetarian/Vegan Station: Israeli falafel
- Chef’s Pallet Station: English bangers and mash
- Medeats Station: Indian chicken tikka masala with yellow rice and vegetables
- Action Station: Greek Burger with lettuce, tomato, red onion, cucumber and feta spread
Transport yourself straight to Italy with this flavor-packed, gooey pizza.
- Tuscany Pizza: Focaccia bread, diced tomatoes, green olives, roasted garlic, fresh basil and mozzarella cheese
Craving some fancy new ingredients you can’t pronounce? Say hello to this classic French combo.
- French Sandwich: Ham, Béchamel sauce, Guyenne cheese
For those who love to load up on leafy greens, spice up your everyday salad with these international choices. Find these at salad bars in the Avenue, Campus Market and 805 Kitchen.
- African Sweet Potato Salad
- Build Your Own Greek Salad: Black olives, red onions, cucumber, tomato, feta cheese, lemon oregano dressing
Bite into a refreshing yet very satisfying Greek burger.
- Greek Burger: lettuce, tomato, red onion, fresh cucumber and feta spread (TIP: This item is also offered at Bishop Craft Burgers and 805 Kitchen!)